• Complete and comprehensive healthcare for all ages
• Preventative medicine, immunizations
• Infant, Child & Adolescent Healthcare
• Women’s Healthcare
• Chronic illness Healthcare
• Senior Healthcare
• Men’s Healthcare
• Minor surgery and cryosurgery
• Physicals including school, camp, DOT and insurance
• On-site basic lab services and EKG
• Urgent Care and Home Care
• Individual, marital and family counseling (learn more)
• Referrals and Coordination of Care
• Wheelchair for use within the clinic, ask at the front desk
• Raising Readers Program
• Maine Impact Immunization program
• English/Spanish speakers – let us know if you have bilingual or interpretation needs
Office Hours / Call Service
The office is open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. We are open earlier ( at 7:20 am ) on some Wednesday & Friday mornings. –
(Please note: Our office phone service is available at 8:15 am to 1:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm daily.) If you are a current patient and need help after hours, please call our answering service at 877-401-5356; they can contact the doctor on call.
As a courtesy to our patients, we do file insurance claims. Please be aware that some or perhaps all of the services rendered may or may not be covered. Contact your health insurance company if you have questions regarding your coverage. Please bring your co-pay and insurance card to every visit. Please read more on our Insurance/Financial Policies Page.
We accept cash, personal checks, Mastercard and Visa. If you do not have insurance, payment is due at the time of service, unless arrangements have been make with the office manager. A $35 fee will be assessed on all returned checks.