COVID-19 Pandemic Update –
We hope this finds you well! We are excited to announce that we will be seeing patients in the clinic as of June 8th, on a limited basis. We will continue to provide services via telemedicine (video visits).
Our priority is to provide a safe environment to treat and care for our patients and staff. As staff, we are taking our temperature daily prior to entering the clinical areas and will be wearing masks. We encourage our staff, and you, to continue to practice social distancing, masking, and good hand hygiene to reduce the possibility of any exposure.
What you can expect:
- During scheduling and prior to every appointment you will be asked about any symptoms you are experiencing related to COVID.
- You will receive an email/text regarding any paperwork that can be filled out on-line prior to the visit, through a company named YOSI.
- On the day of your appointment, please remain in your vehicle until instructed to enter. (Please have spouses/partners or family members wait in the car, to help us limit the number of people in the clinic at any one time). If the patient is a minor, only one parent should come with them. If you require a caregiver, they will need to accompany you to the exam room or wait in the vehicle.
- As you enter, your temperature will be taken at the door and you will be provided a mask, plus hand sanitizer.
- The medical assistant will take you directly to an exam room, please keep your mask on, unless asked to remove it by the provider.
- The provider will escort you out after the visit.
- You will be contacted after the visit regarding any follow-up appointments.
- You will be billed for any copays (please provide current insurance information to schedulers)
- Exam rooms will be cleaned and disinfected between patients
- We will communicate any changes as we move through this process. Please let us know the best way to share information with you
Lifespan Providers and Staff
If you have a scheduled telemedicine appointment with your provider, please use the following link at the time of your appointment.
New Patient Info
We are excited about your decision to allow Lifespan Family Healthcare to become involved in your health and well-being. Here are some important things to remember about the office and links to the forms you will need to become a new patient.
As part of our commitment to provide better access for our patients, we’ve added a secure patient portal. Using the portal allows you to access your medical charts and allows you to contact the providers and staff directly, securely and at your own convenience. Signing up for the portal is easy, just go to the Patient Portal and click “Sign up Today”.
As a Patient Centered Medical Home, recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, we are committed to providing quality, cost effective, compassionate, and personalized healthcare through team-based care, better access, coordination of care, and equal access to all our patients. All aimed at improving your overall health.
Lifespan is a member of the MaineHealth – Accountable Care Organization. This network of hospitals and healthcare providers are dedicated to measurably increasing the quality and decreasing the cost of care delivered to patients in Maine and northern New Hampshire. The ACO offers us resources to advance patient-centered/coordinated care, payer negotiations and provider support.
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 8am-5:00pm
Wednesday and Friday: 7:20am-5:00pm
(Please note: Our office phone service is available from 8:15 am to 1:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm daily.