You want the best for your children—and so do we.
Our pediatric care team is led by Dr. Steve Feder, a nationally recognized pediatrician who has practiced in midcoast Maine for over 20 years.
Same-day appointments and 24-hour access gives parents peace of mind—but it’s our compassionate, whole-person care that they value most.
Our pediatric care team is led by Dr. Steve Feder, a nationally respected physician who has practiced in Midcoast Maine for over 20 years. At Lifespan he provides comprehensive pediatric health services including wellness check-ups, sports physicals, treatment for common childhood ailments, immunizations, and minor in-office surgical procedures.
Nationally recognized for excellence in pediatric care, Dr. Steve Feder has received several awards, including the American Academy of Pediatrics Community Pediatrics Award. Learn more about Dr. Feder here.
Interested in registering your child aged 0 to 17 as a new patient of Dr. Feder’s? Give us a call today
Your source for
- Wellness check-ups
- Sports/school/camp physicals
- Common childhood ailments
- Minor in-office surgical procedures
- Complete and comprehensive healthcare for all ages
- Preventative medicine
- On-site basic lab services
- Urgent care and home care
- Referrals and coordination of care
• Wheelchair for use within the clinic
• English/Spanish speakers. (Háganos saber si necesita una intérprete.)
• Raising Readers program: Children who are introduced to reading at an early age tend to excel at school and are quicker to develop critical learning skills. We partner with Raising Readers to to give a library of high-quality books to every child in Maine, starting at birth through age 5.
• Maine ImmPact program: The Maine Immunization Information System (ImmPact) is a repository for accurate and up-to-date immunization records for all persons born, residing, or receiving vaccinations in the State of Maine.